+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iplayer access on Playstation

I'm colin.

Default iplayer access on Playstation

I cant figure out how to get to the iplayer on the ps3. Anyone know where on the x bar it is?

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by colinB View Post
    I cant figure out how to get to the iplayer on the ps3. Anyone know where on the x bar it is?
    Should be under "TV" along with ITV & 4oD - if it isn't there, turn off and unplug the PS3, before reconnecting and rebooting - it didn't appear on my new one from the off from memory.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm colin.

Thanks Alex ill try that once ive finished Gran Turismo
    I didnt even see a tv icon.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Quote Originally Posted by colinB View Post
    I didnt even see a tv icon.

Have you got CoD Black Ops? More addictive than crack cocaine!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm colin.

No not yet. Always had segas and x boxs so just starting out.
    Grabbed a couple of games i know, Fifa and Motogp, the only new one i got was uncharted2.
    I loved Rainbow 6 and Brothers in Arms but never played Call of Duty.
    Im finding GT3 more fun than Forza or Project Gotham

Miss Halo though.

I'm colin.

Bloody shame you dont get Bravia sync with the PS3.

I'm colin.

No definetly dont get the tv icon. Unplugged it and fired it up but it doesnt appear.

Very strange... Are you connected to the internet, with a Playstation Network account set up and logged in?

EDIT: Full info here

Looks like you need a Playstation Network account (free) for it to work: "Sign up for the PSN network (it's free) using a UK address, which seems to be a requirement for getting the iPlayer icon to appear."
    Alex

I'm colin.

Ah. I have done software updates online but i never bothered signing into Network. It sounded nosey if you know what i mean.

Yes, but if you want to play online or use the services, not much choice!
    Alex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast