Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Favourite last lines

I'm Shane.

His Majesty King George V:

"Bugger Bognor!"
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.

I'm Craig.

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one!" The great Detective Harry Callaghan!
    Well Tempered Amadeus. Dynavector P75mk2, Dynavector Dv20x/SAE1000lt/Grado Gold/Goldring Epic2,Pioneer TX9800,Rotel RC1550/RB1070, Rega Apollo, B&W704's,Chord,Audioquest,Tara Labs, MIT,QED, Kimber,Aviemore.

I'm Andrei.

That dolphin-torn, that gong-tormented sea.
    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Sources:[/B] [B]1[/B][/COLOR] PC & Wyred4Sound DAC-2 DSDse   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]2[/B][/COLOR] Oppo BDP105   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]3[/B][/COLOR] Technics SL·1210 MK5 (Jelco 750D · Benz Wood).    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Speaker Cable[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Nordost Frey.[/COLOR]    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Interconnects [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Oyaide[/COLOR][COLOR=black] & [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Geisha [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Silver.
    [/COLOR][B][COLOR=#a52a2a]Phono Stage [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=black]Fosgate Signature V2. [/COLOR]   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Preamp [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Ayon Eris[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. [/COLOR]   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Power Amp[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]ATC P1. [/COLOR]  ​ [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Speakers[/B][/COLOR] Triangle Magellan Cello.     [COLOR=#A9A9A9]Oh Sting, where is thy death?[/COLOR]

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Supposedly attributed to Oscar Wilde (and thus likely to be apocryphal) on his death bed:

"I cannot stand being in the same room with this wallpaper, it is awful - one of us has to go."
    Barry

I'm Clive.

"If any of you sons of bitches have anything else to say, nows the f...king time."
    SOURCE:OPPO UDP-205 BluRay, SkyQ, Technics SL1210M5G/HexMat Eclipse/MN Bearing/Origin Live Gravity One puck/Isonoes with Boots/Jelco TK-850S Tonearm/Hana Umami Blue, PS Audio Stellar Phonostage. I also have an AT-OC9XSH as a spare cartridge.
    AMPLIFIER: Bryston BR-20 Pre/DAC/Streamer & Bryston 4B3 Power Amplifier
    SPEAKERS: Spendor D7 on Iso-Acoustics Gaia III’s
    HEADPHONES: OPPO PM-1 with Atlas Zeno cable, B&W Pi7 S2 and B&W C5 v2.
    CABLES: Analogue: Speaker Atlas Mavros Grun. Interconnect - Atlas Mavros XLR x3, MCRU Silver Tonearm cable
    Digital:Audioquest Carbon Ethernet x 4, Audioquest Carbon digital, English Electric 8Switch, Chord Optichord, Atlas Optical.
    Mains: PS Audio Perfectwave AC-05 x 5, Isol-8 Powerline Extreme with Quantum Science yellow fuse on input cable, Sounds Fantastic 6way Mains Blocks.
    STORAGE: Synology DS216J NAS with 2 x 3Tb WD Red hard-drives. Samsung 500Gb SSD.
    TV LG55B7 OLED

I'm Bernie.

"So, how's your wife and my kids?"
    Bernie.

I'm Gary.

For me has to be...

A Boy and His Dog

"Well, I'd certainly say she had marvelous judgment, Albert, if not particularly good taste."

(Intelligent telepathic dog speaking to his master, after eating a nagging girl who tried to get rid of him.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234