+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A smile on my face.

Default A smile on my face.

I cocked up a 2mm thick plate length wise so decided to experiment and chopped off the corners to fit on top of my RB250, its added 4g mass and SLAM.
    I think it suits this cart

If i still feel the same way next week i will cut one to fit between cart and h/s nicely, this was just a test.

Regards, John.

I'm InSpace.

Hey that's cheating.

It was supposed to be mine!
    Shian7
    --------------------------------------------------------

Kudakutemo
    kudakutemo

ari mizu-no tsuki

Though it be be broken -
    broken again - still it's there:
    the moon on the water.

- Choshu.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian7 View Post
    Hey that's cheating.

It was supposed to be mine!
    Sorry mate, i couldn`t just bin it.

will get you sorted tomorrow
    Regards, John.

I'm InSpace.

No worries...

Urgency is not an issue.
    Shian7
    --------------------------------------------------------

Kudakutemo
    kudakutemo

ari mizu-no tsuki

Though it be be broken -
    broken again - still it's there:
    the moon on the water.

- Choshu.

I'm Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by thrunobulaxx View Post
    I cocked up a 2mm thick plate length wise so decided to experiment and chopped off the corners to fit on top of my RB250, its added 4g mass and SLAM.
    I think it suits this cart

If i still feel the same way next week i will cut one to fit between cart and h/s nicely, this was just a test.

last time I saw that cart it was upside down , glad it's got a brassy new partner
    Intel NUC/Chevron Audio NDF16 dac/Amptastic Mini-1/Audium Comp 5
    Mains Block: Custom-HiFi-Cables PowerBlack Distribution Block (with super conditioner).
    Connected with Reference Fidelity Components Super Neptunes and Speaker Cables.
    Powered by Custom-HiFi-Cables DC2 psus

Quote Originally Posted by user34 View Post
    last time I saw that cart it was upside down , glad it's got a brassy new partner
    Well i dont know why it had turned its toes up Peter, it sounds like there is plenty of life left in it and i`m happy to have it, its a very nice cart, i never had a Goldring Elite so dont know what the DNM outfit do to them and if it makes a difference but its better than an Eroica for shure.

Just wish i knew its complience figure, All DNM say is its a high complience type.
    Regards, John.

I'm Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by thrunobulaxx View Post
    Well i dont know why it had turned its toes up Peter, it sounds like there is plenty of life left in it and i`m happy to have it, its a very nice cart, i never had a Goldring Elite so dont know what the DNM outfit do to them and if it makes a difference but its better than an Eroica for shure.

Just wish i knew its complience figure, All DNM say is its a high complience type.

Actually, sorry, didn't mean it was dead, would never have sent a cadavre to you . Just meant that that's how it was fixed to the little transport box.

Have a look here;

http://www.cartridgedb.com/

Doesn't have the Etile, but does have the Elite. FYI, what I originally paid for that cartridge was nowhere near what the suggeted USD prices are. Funny you should mention Shure. I've got a V15 type IV on it's way, for which I'm going to get a JICO super analogue stylus. It's supposed to be a giant killing combo.

cheers
    Intel NUC/Chevron Audio NDF16 dac/Amptastic Mini-1/Audium Comp 5
    Mains Block: Custom-HiFi-Cables PowerBlack Distribution Block (with super conditioner).
    Connected with Reference Fidelity Components Super Neptunes and Speaker Cables.