+ Reply to Thread
Page 988 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 48888893897898698798898999099810381088 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,880 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

All Of Me, 1984. directed by Carl Reiner and starring Steve Martin and Lily Tomlin.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Not a bad little film. I like Steve Martin and Lily Tomlin.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

I need some python...Monty Python and the Holy Grail, 1975

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Will finish up with some rubbish but Idle is the link.. Nuns on the Run, 1990... no not a curry gone wrong but a heist comedy

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Absolute Power, 1997. directed by, and starring Clint Eastwood, with Gene Hackman, Ed Harris, Laura Linney, Judy Davis, Scott Glenn and Dennis Haysbert.

my plex library
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The Lady Vanishes, 1938. Hitchcock directs, and stars Margaret Lockwood and Michael Redgrave.

with Naunton Wayne as Caldicott, Basil Radford as Charters and Cecil Parker as Mr. Todhunter.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Indiscreet, 1958. directed by Stanley Donen and starring Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman. Support comes from Cecil Parker, Phyllis Calvert, David Kossoff and Megs Jenkins.

This is the bluray of the 2 format set.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, 2003.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Bedtime viewing.. Ie resting on bed with fan beating down on me

The Ghosts of Berkeley Square 1947. Or 49.i forgot.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Blazing Saddles(again)1974. Directed by and starring Mel Brooks, Gene Wilder, Slim Pickens and of course Cleavon Little.

Count Basie and his orchestra make a cameo appearance, playing "April in Paris" in the middle of the desert
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread