+ Reply to Thread
Page 931 of 946 FirstFirst ... 431831881921929930931932933941 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,310 of 9454

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Jon Favreau's 2016 version of The Jungle Book... Superb. Grossed just short of a $billion at box office

Not many modern films that could stand repeated viewings - this is one imo
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated. Audion Silver Night 300b stereo is enjoying a holiday
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

PROTECT your human rights and REFUSE any *MANDATORY* CARAMEL POPCORN and 7UP WITH YOUR JOINT!

I'm Grant.

Funeral In Berlin, 1966. Directed by Guy Hamilton and based on the 1964 novel of the same name by Len Deighton. Stars Michael Caine as Harry Palmer.

The second of 3 films about secret agent Harry Palmer.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Funeral In Berlin, 1966. Directed by Guy Hamilton and based on the 1964 novel of the same name by Len Deighton. Stars Michael Caine as Harry Palmer.
    Good film!
    Repeat after me 'I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Good film!
    Agreed - unlike the third!
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Coming up shortly....

The World of Henry Orient is a 1964 American comedy film directed by George Roy Hill and starring Peter Sellers, Paula Prentiss and Angela Lansbury.

This film was the official U.S. entry at the 1964 Cannes Film Festival. Sellers got the role(originally for Rex Harrison) as he was available after he missed out on another role due to breaking his ankle.

Regards,

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Never heard of that. Strange casting.
    Repeat after me 'I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay!

I'm Grant.

Staying with George Roy Hill and....

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, 1969. Stars the Combo of Paul Newman and Robert Redford, with Catherine Ross.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

..."for a moment there I thought we were in trouble"....

Stick with Redfored now and watch one of my favs of him, Three Days of the Condor, 1975. directed by Sydney Pollack and starring Robert Redford, Faye Dunaway, Cliff Robertson, and Max von Sydow.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

..."for a moment there I thought we were in trouble"....

Stick with Redfored now and watch one of my favs of him, Three Days of the Condor, 1975. directed by Sydney Pollack and starring Robert Redford, Faye Dunaway, Cliff Robertson, and Max von Sydow.

Good film.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Cheers, yes it is..... and will stick with links, and this time Faye Dunnaway..

Little Big Man, 1970.. (i do watch this a lot as its superb)

Dustin Hoffman, Faye Dunnaway, Martin Balsam and Chief Dan George star.. Directed by Arthur Penn.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread