+ Reply to Thread
Page 821 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 3217217718118198208218228238318719211321 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    not too much action in that movie grant.
    found that dvd for you
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

PRIME CUT, 1972.. Lee Marvin, Sissy Spacek and Gene Hackman.. slaughterhouse mayhem..

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    PRIME CUT, 1972.
    Excellent movie. Got it in my DVD collection. One Marco would like!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

found that dvd for you
    Remind me?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Remind me?
    The nuclear one
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Red Dwarf series 6

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

The nuclear one
    Ah.

I'm Grant.

just need to find someone to post it
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Maze Runner 2 - The Scorch Trials (2015)

The first one was a decent bit of 1950s style sci-fi so thought I'd give the next one a go. We find a bit more out about what's going on outside the Maze. There's another one after this so I wasn't expecting much of a conclusion this time but it moves the story on and stays interesting.

Some stupid stuff in it. The baddie is so obviously a baddie it's impossible to believe that of all the maze-surviving 'elite' teenagers only the hero is suspicious of him.

There's the old trick of getting in a physical altercation with a guard in order to steal his I.D pass (which is required to get through the doors). But given the guard needs the pass to get through the doors himself it seems a bit unlikely that he wouldn't notice it was gone.

Nit picking aside it's not a bad watch, will have to look out for the third one when it comes around.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

PRIME CUT, 1972.. Lee Marvin, Sissy Spacek and Gene Hackman.. slaughterhouse mayhem..

Good film.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread