+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 1675676176576656666676686696777177671167 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Shine on Harvey Moon
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The Comancheros 1961 stars John Wayne.

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

an episode of sharpe now.. Sharpe's Eagle. epp2 of series 1

Last edited by struth; 02-09-2019 at 15:59.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Mr Winkle goes to War 1944 Edward g robinson gets called up.. He was 51 when he made it and looked older lol.
    Still it's good fun
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Classic murder movie at 11.35 tonight on Talking Pictures TV. 'Compulsion' 1959, with Orson Welles, Bradford Dillman and Dean Stockwell. Some of the best acting around and watch Stockwell's performance, it's amazing!

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

One of the great westerns now... Sergio Leone's The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly..1966.... Soundtrack by Ennio Morricone... Clint Eastwood is Blonde

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

another of the great films of all time.. social commentrary this time with John Ford's, The Grapes Of Wrath. 1940 starring Henry Fonda

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

The Great Gatsby

Baz Luhrmann's lavish and totally OTT production values almost ruins the film. The music is completely out of place and anachronistic. The CGI looks false and obvious, and the swooping tracking shots almost induce motion sickness. The film lacks the sublety of the far, far better version starring Robert Redford and Mia Farrow.

Needless to say I was disappointed - it'll be going to the charity shop tomorrow, whilst I keep the Redford/Farrow version:

Barry

I'm Grant.

The Long Riders. 1980.

all star cast ond a top class western, directed by Walter Hill.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Made some top movies did Walter Hill.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread