+ Reply to Thread
Page 634 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 1345345846246326336346356366446847341134 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Yup was going to change that. Bloody predictive lol
    I can talk watching sid james
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Now Big Arnie in the sixth day fom back at start of the millennium 2000. Co stars Robert Duvall

Cloning of humans is the basis of this vehicle for the big man
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Linked by name only Mr Majestyk. 1974 starring the one and only Chuck Bronson.
    Have you seen that bronson lookalike and by lookalike I mean spitting image. He goes by that name of bronso / bronzo.

He's not the best at acting but seems to be cashing in on his obvious similarity. It's uncanny.. Look him up for a laugh

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Current system:
    RPi + Allo Digione
    Beresford Caiman Seg & Dorado powered by 15v Linear PSU
    Transcendent Sound Mini Beast OTL
    Amptastic Mini-1
    Klipsch KG4.5 Speakers with Titanium Diagphrams and Sonicap Cap upgrade
    110aH Leisure Battery powers the Mini-1 & Digione

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperamip View Post
    Have you seen that bronson lookalike and by lookalike I mean spitting image. He goes by that name of bronso / bronzo.

He's not the best at acting but seems to be cashing in on his obvious similarity. It's uncanny.. Look him up for a laugh

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Yeah Robert kovacs, goes by name of bronzi sometimes. Hungarian. Quite similar
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Joe versus the volcano 1990

I like this early Tom Hanks film. From my amazon library
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Joe versus the volcano 1990
    An old favourite of mine. Very quirky and totally improbable, but good natured fun.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    An old favourite of mine. Very quirky and totally improbable, but good natured fun.
    Yup very good fun. We've all probably been to parts of it.
    Love the way he scares his boss
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Metal at the BBC - BBC Four. I swear if I was only allowed one TV channel for the rest of my life it would be BBC Four - well worth the license fee alone.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Neil.

Watching the Mist TV series on Netflix. Similar but different to the movie. Not sure where I am on this yet. It was cancelled so there won't be any more of it. Its very dark.
    Regards Neil

I'm Geoff.

Just watching 'The Cruel Sea' on BBC 2, not seen it for years. Typical WW2 heroics, the officers are all a bit stiff upper lip and 'jolly decent chaps', whereas the non-commissioned ranks are all portrayed as oiks. The 'special effects' look like sparklers and the occasional cardboard ships none too convincing.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread