+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 573 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 5724

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Film Time... The Outlaw Josey Wales 1976

Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Grant.

The life of brian 1979. I remember the hubbub about this. Silly people. Great laugh this

What is myrrh anyway. It's a rare balm. It's a bomb?

Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Martin.

Blessed are the Cheesemakers.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200P CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'This is the sort of music I'd be listening to if I was going shopping for a training bra.'

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Blessed are the Cheesemakers.
    Crucifixion is a doddle.

Bed time. Lol
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

My Man Godfrey.1936.. restored colorized version
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

For a Few Dollars More (1965)

Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Thumbs up Just released at the cinema, and simultaneously broadcast by Sky...

Downloaded and ready to watch later in UHD - should be good, to hopefully confound the critics!

Details of story line here (if you're not already familiar with it): https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5397194/

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post

My Man Godfrey.1936.. restored colorized version
    Is that some sort of classic, mate? Never heard of it

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Is that some sort of classic, mate? Never heard of it

Marco.
    My Man Godfrey was deemed "culturally significant" by the United States Library of Congress and selected for preservation in the National Film Registry.
    its what was deemed screwball comedy in the day. it had a serious message re rich and poor etc. it was also of course well made.
    a remake was done with niven in the title role in 50-s.. wasnt as good tho/.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I see. Interesting... Not sure it'd be my thing. As long as you enjoyed it, though!

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

+ Reply to Thread