+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 1592092492572582592602612693093597591259 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Carry on follow that camel...I need a larf.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Peace be on you.......and piss on you too
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Carry on at Your Convenience (1971)..... A tale of industrial strife at WC Boggs' Lavatory factory. Vic Spanner is the union rep who calls strikes at the drop of a hat, much to the workforces chagrin. They all come back for the works outing though....sounds familiar.
    The usual crew along with Kenneth Cope, Patsy Rowlands, Geoff Hughes and Bill Maynard make up the cast and Jacki Piper adds the glamour

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Jacki Piper had a lovely ass

to wind up the night I'm going to watch The Life And Death Of Col Blimp (1943) .... Roger Livesey, Deborah Kerr and Anton Walbrook star in Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger's masterpiece WW2 propaganda film. This is the fully restored Blu- Ray version and a stunning copy it is. One of my favorite films of any generation.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

My favourite 'Pink Panther' Whilst I make a bigger dent in this single malt

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Jacki Piper had a lovely ass:eyebrows.
    She's a pensioner Grant.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    She's a pensioner Grant.
    But in 1971 she had the ass in a million Last picture I saw of her she was still a looker
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Having a carry on night.....again....cannot get enough sometimes currently watching Dick ..................
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Paul.

Watching House of Cards, Kevin Spacey is quite excellent in it!!!
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Grant.

Guy Hamilton's 1955 wartime escape classic "The Colditz Story" starring John Mills, Lionel Jeffries, Bryan Forbes and Eric Portman. Sir Christopher Rhodes, 3rd baronet, plays Mac McGill. he was a bit of a war hero himself winning the Croix de Guerre and the United States Legion of Merit.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread