+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 1512012412492502512522532613013517511251 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Sign on Tree. ...Wanted. big dick. Haha

Yes I'm watching carry on dick
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Leslie Howard stars as a modern day Scarlet Pimpernel(Prof Smith) in this ww2 propaganda masterpiece from 1941. Based on the novel from Baron Orczy, this PIMPERNEL SMITH, is a smashing film co starring the immense Francis Sullivan Hugh Macdermott and the lovely Mary Morris . Howard was to tragically die during the war when the plane he was in was shot down (he was reputed to be a British spy and used his acting position as cover)
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Neil Olivers Vikings has just started on Yesterday channel. not a bad program
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Carry on Sargent
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Guess what? I am watching Ice Age well its been a week
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Guess what? I am watching Ice Age well its been a week
    I'm getting concerned.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I'm getting concerned.
    ME TOO
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

The Good Shepherd

The story of the birth of the CIA told with a glittering cast of Hollywood's finest and directed by Robert De Niro. Edward Bell Wilson (Matt Damon) is a patriotic, morally wholesome Yale graduate recruited by the fledgling CIA. His life is thrown into a dizzying chain of events as the full weight of the position he has accepted becomes clear. The strictest secrecy must be observed which causes friction between he and his new wife Margaret (Angelina Jolie). As America ushers in the era of cold war jitters, suddenly nobody trusts anyone, nobody is above suspicion and the only beliefs Wilson is left with - those of country and national pride - are challenged. The stellar supporting cast includes, among others, De Niro, Alec Baldwin, John Turturro and William Hurt.

Mediterraneo

Set during WWII, eight Italian soldiers are sent to guard an apparently deserted island off the Greek coast, but are marooned after their ship is sunk. The island is inhabited and whilst the war rages on the soldiers soon forget the reason for being there, setting up a community with the Greek inhabitants. Won an Oscar for Best Foreign Film.
    Barry

I'm Neil.

Ted (Channel 4 Now)

Hilarious

Regards Neil

I'm Andr'e.

Im off to bed see what's on if nothing an episode of the Prisoner on DVD {original one}

+ Reply to Thread