+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927671175171017 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

It's out on Blu Ray now Adam So is #2

Indeed a good fun movie, i like it to
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Excellent choice!

I've also got all of the Dukes of Hazard on DVD, plus a 1:18 scale General Lee, and various other collectibles... (Including a signed photo of Catherine Bach...) I even gave my little girl her middle name "Daisy" because of the show!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Adam.

May have to get it on blu-ray, and number 2 as i don't own that yet, not seen the Dukes of Hazzard yet, will get that too.

Lol this cracks me up every time on Smokey ...
    Alabama State Trooper: Did you see that? They went right through our roadblock!
    Buford T. Justice: You som'bitches couldn't close an umbrella!

Jackie Gleason is so funny, very good comic actor.

Adam.
    [Main Room Audio/Video:] TV: Toshiba 32LV665V - AV Amp: Sony STR-DH810 - BD/DVD Player: Sony BDP-S360 - Speakers: Sony SS-MS155
    [Bedroom Audio:] Amp: Teac A-H300 Modded Pre/Power Amp - CD Player: Teac PD-H300 - Speakers: Eltax Wave Mini - Interconnects: QED Performance Audio 2 - Speaker Cable: QED Silver Anniversary XT

I like the Cannonball Run movies as well thinking about it Daft but entertaining...

Not sure of the region coding of the Smokey & The Bandit films, but i know they are out there. Probably US releases & may be code free or ABC. Not all are though which is why i have a modded BD player so it plays any coded disc
    Bests, Mark

I'm Adam.

Could only find the original on blu-ray, however i mite wait and see if they bring out 1, 2 and 3 on blu-ray in a box set or steelbook.

Only got the first cannonball Run on DVD, will get the rest of those also soon.

Adam.
    [Main Room Audio/Video:] TV: Toshiba 32LV665V - AV Amp: Sony STR-DH810 - BD/DVD Player: Sony BDP-S360 - Speakers: Sony SS-MS155
    [Bedroom Audio:] Amp: Teac A-H300 Modded Pre/Power Amp - CD Player: Teac PD-H300 - Speakers: Eltax Wave Mini - Interconnects: QED Performance Audio 2 - Speaker Cable: QED Silver Anniversary XT

Bests, Mark

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by biggzy View Post
    Just sat down for a relaxing evening and put on one of my fav classic films, Smokey and the Bandit, very good film.

Not a bad transfer to DVD, less on screen noise than when watching on TV.

Adam.
    we went to the Burt Renyolds musuem last time we where in Florida, and saw Burt there !

http://www.brift.org/

I went wanting my picture witht he Bandit car, but sadly they didnt have it anymore

I'm john.

Had the misfortune to see The Crazies on Sky Premier last night...shite IMO..seen it all before and all that.
    John.

MartinT Guest

Saw Never Let Me Go last night at the cinema. Deep, thought-provoking film with excellent performances. Depressing but great Alternate History/SF genre story.

I'm Adam.

Sat here today doing sweet FA and watched all the Indiana Jones movies on DVD, just on the last one now (crystal scull), had a very enjoyable day sat infront of the TV

Great films, however IMO they should have left it as a trilogy, the new ones ok but i wouldn't miss it if it never came out, still its here now and part of the collection, and i hear theres another coming in the future.

Adam.

P.S. Cant wait for Transformers: The Dark Side of The Moon.

+ Reply to Thread