+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 551051451531541551561571652052556551155 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Gandidni Juggling

Yawn Gandini, I worked with sean years ago, he has done some great shows, but i thought this one ( when to see it the other week), was just another 50min show which if condensed to 10 mins would be fantastic.
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Martin.

'Hoarders' on CBS Reality channel.

I thought I was bad with my cd players and empty boxes but these folk are batting in a whole different league. If you think you have problems throwing stuff away then watch this show it will make you feel a whole lot better.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Andr'e.

Don't watch TV can never get a look in

I'm Grant.

Carry on Follow That Camel .............love it
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Default Enemy Mine - coming up soon

A very good film
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm sorted.

I'm Andr'e.

I'm David.

Great film!

I'm Martin.

Night of the Demon - one of the best films ever, that is.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Night of the Demon - one of the best films ever, that is.
    Might watch the American version tonight - 'Curse of the Demon' (it's on the same DVD), 12 minutes shorter but has extra scenes

+ Reply to Thread