+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 12621021101111121131141221622126121112 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Steve.

Game of Thrones is amazing, i have read all of the books and the TV series stays true to them. A friend of mines husband works on the TV series and says its only going to get better!
    Amplifier:
    Sony DA-2400ES
    Sources:
    Technics SL-PG490 CD Player
    Pioneer N-50 - Network Streamer
    Sony MDS-JB940 Mini Disc Player
    Sony BDP-S360 BLU RAY
    SKY HD 1tb Box
    Speakers:
    Paradigm Monitor 7 Monitors
    Paradigm Centre
    Mordaunt Short Rears
    Cables:
    Tellurium Blue speaker cables with bridges
    and terminated with Z plugs
    Black Rhodium twist.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Welder View Post
    I can’t recommend Breaking Bad highly enough; by far the best of the main US TV recommendations imo.
    Thanks
    Tivo is set to grab it when we on Freeview
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by steviej233 View Post
    Game of Thrones is amazing, i have read all of the books and the TV series stays true to them. A friend of mines husband works on the TV series and says its only going to get better!
    Heard only good things about the books and the series
    When do us Freeview mortals have it ?
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMusic View Post
    Heard only good things about the books and the series
    When do us Freeview mortals have it ?
    I might be wrong but I think GOT is only on the sky atlantic channel maybe. The series 1 box set was only about £25.
    Last edited by MartinT; 11-01-2013 at 10:02. Reason: Mention of unmentionables
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidburg View Post
    I might be wrong but I think GOT is only on the sky atlantic channel maybe. Im sure you could find a torrent of it online for free or the series 1 box set was only about £25.
    I'd like to watch it, but I'd like to listen to more music, more.
    As the system improves even more

Don't want to sign up for more TV and our broadband at home will barely stream, 1mb when we are lucky
    When it looked certain BSG and Firefly would not make it to Freeview land I bought the DVDs for not that much dough. Total was probably a month or 2 of Sky.
    Like quit a few people I have a thing about not signing up for Sky.

So maybe in a year or 2 I'll get GOT on Ebay

Mike

I'm Steve.

It is only on SKY Atlantic at the moment and i have no idea how long it will be before they let it go. Get it on Bluray and treat yourself!
    Amplifier:
    Sony DA-2400ES
    Sources:
    Technics SL-PG490 CD Player
    Pioneer N-50 - Network Streamer
    Sony MDS-JB940 Mini Disc Player
    Sony BDP-S360 BLU RAY
    SKY HD 1tb Box
    Speakers:
    Paradigm Monitor 7 Monitors
    Paradigm Centre
    Mordaunt Short Rears
    Cables:
    Tellurium Blue speaker cables with bridges
    and terminated with Z plugs
    Black Rhodium twist.

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

This is outstanding

"People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

I'm ChrisB.

Yes, we recorded and watched that a few weeks ago when it was on TV - we thought it was pretty good, too.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    Yes, we recorded and watched that a few weeks ago when it was on TV - we thought it was pretty good, too.
    Missed that.
    What channel ? - hoping it will be back

Mike

I'm ChrisB.

It was on BBC4 on December 8th - Marco started a thread about it called 'Do Rock Concerts Get Any Better Than This?'......or something similar.

+ Reply to Thread