+ Reply to Thread
Page 1065 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 655659651015105510631064106510661067107511151165 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,650 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I've been to the hotel that they stay at. It's in San Diego, although in the film they're in Florida.
    supposdly Hotel del Coronado in Coronado, California, playing the Seminole Ritz Hotel in Miami.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

That's the one. Got a photo of me standing on the beach with it in the background somewhere.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, 2017. directed by Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg from a script by Jeff Nathanson. Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.

Did terribly only making $500m at box office
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Murder, She Said, 1961.. Margaret Rutherford as Miss Marple along with Arthur Kennedy, Muriel Pavlow, James Robertson Justice, and Stringer Davis . It was directed by George Pollock, based on the 1957 novel 4.50 from Paddington by Agatha Christie.

Despite Agatha Christie's personal dislike of this adaptation, Murder, She Said received a generally positive response from critics, and maintains an 83% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Almar Halfidason, a critic for the BBC film website, awarded the picture four stars out of a possible five, calling it "delightfully dotty" and "fun".

The film made a profit of 342,000 U.S. dollars.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

At 6.20pm shortly today on 'GREAT! movies channel', another chance to see Ice Cold in Alex. One of my favourites .

image hosting
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

a bit hopeful on sylvia's em, charms in that pic i'd say.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    a bit hopeful on sylvia's em, charms in that pic i'd say.
    Funny how she went from being a great looking girl to a saggy old pudding almost overnight, think the booze did it. Her daughter went the same way looks wise.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

she suffered from depression i think. dunno if she drank or not.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Yes, that cover would put me off, but it is an 'enhancement' of the actual cover for the Region 1 DVD:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ICE-COLD-...p2047675.l2557

A great film nonetheless - fortunately my copy has a far more 'sober' cover.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

ive got the new hd version as a file on amazon, but have the older dvd too. the cleaned up one is much better.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread