+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 555951031041051061071151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

The Taylor of Panama

Barry

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Just about to sit down to this after a rather long day at work

Bright Star

A Jane Campion drama based on the three-year romance between 19th century poet John Keats and Fanny Brawne, which was cut short by Keats' untimely death at the age of 25.
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

synsei Guest

(2011) Ewan McGregor, Eva Green & Lauren Tempany
    Directed by: David Mackenzie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...Perfect_Sense/

Watched this on BBC iPlayer this evening on a whim. I'd heard nothing about it other than the short description of the plot which accompanies it on iPlayer. If you intend to watch it I urge you not to read the description because despite the economy with which it has been written it did impact on the shocking but gradual plot reveal during the movie.

This is a brilliantly made film with a truly disturbing plot, of which I will reveal nothing as it would spoil the experience entirely. If you have not seen this before then do yourself a favour and make some time to do so, you won't be disappointed.

I'm venkat.

Watched Fast Five yesterday. kid loved it, okay for a timepass.
    Esoteric G01->D02->P02->CJ ART->Siltech Ref SET Monos ->Siltech Pantheon XXV

I'm sorted.

Ultimate No.1s at the BBC on BBC4 catch-up

I'm Nobody.

At work forced to watch Formula 1 Geeeez i hate Sport beyone belief.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare Bird View Post
    At work forced to watch Formula 1 Geeeez i hate Sport beyone belief.
    You could get some sleep in watching F1 though !
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

MartinT Guest

Each to their own, guys. F1 gives me all the sports buzz I need - technology combined with razor edge wits and two hours of dicing with catastrophe. Fantastic!

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post
    Each to their own, guys. F1 gives me all the sports buzz I need - technology combined with razor edge wits and two hours of dicing with catastrophe. Fantastic!
    I've been persuaded to watch today's race by the tree surgeon that was working to clear big poplar from our road today.
    Don't think it can be that good, but I'll give it a go
    My previous counter to F1 was MotoGp but that has faded and nearly always upstaged by the support Moto2 and Moto3 races. The guys in that being too mad and young to have any fear
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm ChrisB.

Mike, never listen to anyone who works with trees. They're not to be trusted - lying bastards the lot of 'em!

+ Reply to Thread