+ Reply to Thread
Page 899 of 901 FirstFirst ... 399799849889897898899900901 LastLast
Results 8,981 to 8,990 of 9006

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Light comedy today.. Two Way Stretch, 1960, stars Peter Sellers.
    I watched 'Carlton-Browne of The F.O.' earlier, that has Thorley Walters and Peter Sellers in it too. Walters was great, even out-acting Thomas!
    The word is 'valves' in this country, not tubes. Tubes are what Smarties come in!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I watched 'Carlton-Browne of The F.O.' earlier, that has Thorley Walters and Peter Sellers in it too. Walters was great, even out-acting Thomas!
    ah yes he was often in the St Trinians films too.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

“I like my whisky old and my women young.” – Errol Flynn

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

POTC. One Stranger Tides, 2011.

Regards,

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Torn Curtain, 1966. Directed by Alfred Hitchcock and starring Paul Newman and Julie Andrews.

Although it made a good profit it was not well recieved by critics. The principle actors were not overly keen either
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

I better stick with Paul Newman or he'll break ma legs

Anyway, Hombre, 1967 it is, and stars Newman with Richard Boone, Martin Balsam, Fredrick March and Diane Cilento.

Film was well recieved and successful. Good performance from Newman
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The Railway Children, 2000. Directed by Catherine Morshead and stars Jenny Agutter, Richard Attenborough and Gregor Fisher.

Tv remake of the classic novel by E. Nesbit.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Torn Curtain, 1966. Directed by Alfred Hitchcock and starring Paul Newman and Julie Andrews.

Although it made a good profit it was not well recieved by critics. The principle actors were not overly keen either
    Haven't seen that for years! Quite enjoyed it at the time.
    Barry

I'm openingabottleofwine.

The Railway Children, 2000. Directed by Catherine Morshead and stars Jenny Agutter, Richard Attenborough and Gregor Fisher.

Tv remake of the classic novel by E. Nesbit.
    Another feel-good film, but often regarded as being a bit 'twee'.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

The Jerk, 1979. Directed by Carl Reiner and written by Steve Martin, Carl Gottlieb, and Michael Elias. This was Steve Martin's first starring role.

The film was seen favourably by most critics and public loved it as it made $100m from a $4m outlay.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

All star cast for this 1959 British comedy.
    Too Many Crooks directed by Mario Zampi and stars likes of Terry-Thomas, Sid James, George Cole and Brenda De Banzie.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread