+ Reply to Thread
Page 624 of 656 FirstFirst ... 124524574614622623624625626634 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 6555

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Now The Way Ahead 1944 directed by the more acceptable Carol Reed.
    Various top British stars of future and at time, led again by Niven. Doing their national war service..
    Great propaganda film also known as the Immortal Battalion

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I have a copy. I'm not sure if it is now available on DVD, but if it is I'll replace my VHS copy.

Yes, you are right. Polanski's 'Repulsion' is a remarkable study of a young woman's descent into madness. And it stars the lovely Catherine Deneuve.
    I like movies that some might find disturbing. A film does not have to be 'fun' or crammed with slam bang action and effects. Another dark and odd movie that left its mark with me was 'Wise Blood', a masterpiece in my opinion!
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Grant.

The Cruel Sea 1953. Adapted from the book by Nicholas Monsarrat. Directed by Charles Frend.
    Top stuff this..

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Wild China... an amazing place and people
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Just watched 'The Repair Shop' on BBC1. Wonderful stuff! I identify with what's done a lot, as much of it is the kind of restoration I do.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Grant.

Carry on jack tonight.. Bernard Cribbins and Julliet Mills join the cast.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Red 2.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

'The Repair Shop' is on BBC1 in half an hour. Well worth a look. There's some great skill on show.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    'The Repair Shop' is on BBC1 in half an hour. Well worth a look. There's some great skill on show.
    Damn - I missed that! Like you, I greatly admire the skill and ability of the restorers.
    Barry

I'm Neil.

Titans Season 1 - episodes 10 and 11 on Netflix

Black 47 on Netflix
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread