+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 625 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625
Results 6,241 to 6,243 of 6243

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Red dwarf 11. Probably the best of all. Certainly the best of the modern ones
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - XS VALVE DAC - AVANTREE OASIS PLUS + LEAF HD BLUETOOTHS - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 +NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC +IFI SILENCER - RPI 3 DIGIONE/VOLUMIO - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN MAIN SPKRS/Q ACOUSTIC BT3 ACTIVES & CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Red dwarf 11. Probably the best of all. Certainly the best of the modern ones
    I used to be a big Red Dwarf fan; loved it, though I started to loose interest when the crew were imprisoned. Not sure which series that was, but afterwards it improved and the final episode had the perfect denouement and provided a neat ending.
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I used to be a big Red Dwarf fan; loved it, though I started to loose interest when the crew were imprisoned. Not sure which series that was, but afterwards it improved and the final episode had the perfect denouement and provided a neat ending.
    Think that was 8. My least liked series bar the last (12) Writing was weak in 8 but 12 was abysmal.
    First series was as usual hairshirt due to no money but it was good enough to give us a generation of fun. Surprising gly clever ideas In it.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - XS VALVE DAC - AVANTREE OASIS PLUS + LEAF HD BLUETOOTHS - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 +NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC +IFI SILENCER - RPI 3 DIGIONE/VOLUMIO - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN MAIN SPKRS/Q ACOUSTIC BT3 ACTIVES & CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**

+ Reply to Thread