+ Reply to Thread
Page 903 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 40380385389390190290390490591395310031403 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,030 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Capone, 1975. Ben Gazarra stars..Directed by Steve Carver.

Sylvester Stallone later said "I particularly enjoyed working on Capone, because it was like the cheesy, mentally challenged inbred cousin of The Godfather"
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Hopscotch, 1980. Directed by Ronald Neame, and stars Walter Matthau, Glenda Jackson, Sam Waterston, Ned Beatty, and Herbert Lom.

Class film this.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Pulp Fiction, 1994. Directed by Quentin Tarantino.

From a $8m outlay it made over $210 m so a big success... great cast and superb script..

quality stuff
    second half of this. love the line that if she(Uma) dies he(travolta) will be a grease spot
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Red. 2010. All star cast includes Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren, Karl Urban and Mary-Louise Parker, alongside Rebecca Pidgeon, Brian Cox, Richard Dreyfuss, Julian McMahon, Ernest Borgnine, and James Remar.

great fun.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Dad's Army, 1971. Directed by Norman Cohen. The original cast in this first film which was set initially at the inception of the home guard. This was filmed around about season 4 i think.

Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Mr Hitler
    If You Think We're On The Run?
    We Are The Boys Who Will Stop Your Little Game
    We Are The Boys Who Will Make You Think Again
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
    And I will strike down thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Also like "Pretty please with sugar on top, clean the fucking car". Time to watch this again, it's been a couple of years
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Grant.

Cpt. George Mainwaring:
    I could have sworn that they would never break through the Maginot line.

Sgt. Arthur Wilson:
    Quite right sir, they didn't.

Cpt. George Mainwaring:
    I thought now. I'm a pretty good judge of these matters you know Wilson.

Sgt. Arthur Wilson:
    They went round the side.

Cpt. George Mainwaring:
    I see... they what!

Sgt. Arthur Wilson:
    They went round the side.

Cpt. George Mainwaring:
    That's a typical shabby Nazi trick, you see the sort of people we're up against Wilson.

Sgt. Arthur Wilson:
    Most unreliable sir.

A.R.P. Warden Hodges: Who do you think you are?

Cpt. George Mainwaring: We're the Local Defense Volunteers, and I'm their appointed commander, Captain Mainwaring, and I must ask you to keep your hands off my privates!

Sgt. Arthur Wilson: It's a beautiful sunset, sir.

Cpt. George Mainwaring: It's a beautiful land, Wilson. They're not going to get it, you know. We shall fight them until we have just one round each, and we'll use that on ourselves!

[pause]

Cpt. George Mainwaring: By the way, how much ammunition have we got?

Sgt. Arthur Wilson: [trying not to laugh] One round each, sir!
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

El Dorado, 1966. Directed by Howard Hawks and starring John Wayne, James Caan and Robert Mitchum. The second of 3 Hawks films on same subject. Rio Bravo being first and Rio Lobo the third.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Back to the Future Pt3. 1990.. usual gang plus Mary Steenburgen.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread