+ Reply to Thread
Page 783 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 2836837337737817827837847857938338831283 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

the great st trinian's train robbery 1966
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

saturday matinee; a western of course.... How The West Was Won, 1962... Narrated by Spencer Tracy and has both an all star cast and an all star directors cast. John Ford, Henry Hathaway and George Marshall all take sections..

Carroll Baker, Walter Brennan, Lee J. Cobb, Andy Devine, Henry Fonda, Carolyn Jones, Karl Malden, Agnes Moorehead, Harry Morgan, Gregory Peck, George Peppard, Robert Preston, Debbie Reynolds, Thelma Ritter, James Stewart, Eli Wallach, John Wayne and Richard Widmark....

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

2 Guns. 2013.. Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg star...

good film, Marco will like it if he has not seen it.
    Last edited by struth; 23-05-2020 at 14:44.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Carry on Screaming 1966. Harry H Corbett stars.

Do you mind if I smoke
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm David.

Didn't realise they had converted this to HD and 3D, so bought it and watched last night. Not seen the film for a few years and really enjoyed it. The 3D effect was very good as well.818+mKG18mL._AC_SX342_.jpg

I'm Grant.

One of the great Wayne westerns now,, the searchers from 1956
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Watching next, one of the best ever British films... Powell and Pressburgers' Life and Times of Colonel Blimp starring Roger Livesey, ‎Anton Walbrook, John Lawrie and Deborah Kerr..

This is the new digital master from the Film Foundation’s 2012 4K restoration, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on Blu Ray
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

On Sony Movies at 4.05, 'A Man For All Seasons' 1966, with Paul Schofield. This is simply one of the best movies ever made, the cast is amazing as is the acting. Fabulous stuff!

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    On Sony Movies at 4.05, 'A Man For All Seasons' 1966, with Paul Schofield. This is simply one of the best movies ever made, the cast is amazing as is the acting. Fabulous stuff!

yeah, great film.. i have it in my amazon stuff..

Ive a pretty big collection now on amazon plus all the dvd's im doing over to files as well.. also got a good few on apple as well.. decent amount of blurays too..
    who needs tv; not me
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread