+ Reply to Thread
Page 694 of 707 FirstFirst ... 194594644684692693694695696704 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 7061

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Cracks me up when I read reviews of the (as marketed) “real life” version of the Lion King....
    You can see why tho as its so lifelike. No idea how they did it all, and maybe best not too.
    Jungle book was great as was tarzan. But this is tech wise a bit higher.
    Great story got a new lease of life.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Amazing docu as well. 50yrs ago they'd be burnt as witches
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The Long Goodbye 1973.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The Jungle Book 2016.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Computer code on a computer screen at work.

I'm Grant.

excellent film..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Time for a carry on... Don't lose your head 1967.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

I'd lose ma heid if ah watched that mince!

Marco.
    To be scientific is to take into account all of reality, not to be selectively inattentive to the inconvenient -- Pharos 2019.

Watch this at night with the lights out, and turn the sound up - it'll freak you right out, trust me. Some of these short films are just great:

Imagine being in that situation, all alone at night... Simple but very effective!

Marco.
    To be scientific is to take into account all of reality, not to be selectively inattentive to the inconvenient -- Pharos 2019.

This also comes into the same category:

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread