+ Reply to Thread
Page 932 of 946 FirstFirst ... 432832882922930931932933934942 ... LastLast
Results 9,311 to 9,320 of 9454

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

One of the greats, and maybe the strangest of films in its day .. 1946. A Matter Of Life And Death.
    Powell and Pressburgers' masterpiece. Possibly the best film of its day
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Excellent film - the set design for the 'administrative' section of Heaven is a brilliant piece of imagination.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Commando, 1985. Stars Big Arnie and directed by Mark L. Lester

from my apple library
    Regards,

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The Producers, 1967. Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder star. Directed by Mel Brooks.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Great film on Talking Pictures TV at 10pm tonight. 'Emperor of The North', with Lee Marvin and Ernest Borgnine, gritty stuff!

Seldom shown and very worth a watch!
    Repeat after me 'I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Great film on Talking Pictures TV at 10pm tonight. 'Emperor of The North', with Lee Marvin and Ernest Borgnine, gritty stuff!

good film that...

now Big Arnie again with Raw Deal, 1986.

netflix
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post

I was going to watch it - but got distracted with something else. But earlier I did watch Hitchcock's 'Rebbeca' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_(1940_film)) and 'Went the Day Well' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Went_the_Day_Well%3F).
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I was going to watch it - but got distracted with something else.
    I started watching, then began to doze off, so went to bed. I can view my DVD to see the end again.
    Repeat after me 'I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay!

I'm Grant.

Too Many Crooks

Stars George Cole, Terry-Thomas and Sid James. Directed by Mario Zampi.

TT is in great form
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Wilt, 1989. directed by Michael Tuchner and starring Griff Rhys Jones, Mel Smith, Alison Steadman, and Diana Quick.

my plex
    Last edited by struth; 13-04-2021 at 11:43.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread