+ Reply to Thread
Page 704 of 832 FirstFirst ... 204604654694702703704705706714754804 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 8315

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre 1948. Humphrey Bogart stars.

The origin of....
    Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    Over every living soul, I've seen the future, baby,
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm watching.

Other half bought me this on region 1 dvd & what she thought was a region free dvd player to play it on, unfortunately it wasn't but luckily one of my collection was . So I'll be giving it a spin in a bit.

'Set in 1960s Las Vegas, the series centres on Sheriff Ralph Lamb (Quaid) and his dealings with Chicago mobster Vincent Savino (Chiklis), who moved west to set up his own operation. The Lamb character is based on a real-life former rancher of the same name who served as Sheriff of Clark County from 1961 to 1979.'

I'm Grant.

Not seen the series. Not even seen the dvd for sale. America must be getting it first again
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm watching.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Not seen the series. Not even seen the dvd for sale. America must be getting it first again
    It's an old series Grant, 2012 I think? Better half watched it when it was on sky back then & liked it & wanted me to see it (she has odd taste for a woman, her favourite series are Ray Donovan & Blacklist).

Last edited by Roy S; 06-12-2019 at 00:00.

I'm Grant.

Reservoir Dogs. 1992.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

From mob bloodfesst to Ww2.

.. Kelly's Heroes. 1970. Great cast and great score.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The man who knew too little..1997. Directed by Jon Amiel, akf the singing detective series... stars Bill Murray

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Things to do in Denver when your Dead. 1995.

Stars Andy Garcia.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Good film.. Buckwheat an all.

Now a shot in dark. Ladies who do. 1963.
    Cant remember seeing this although I must have
    Peggy Mount and Robert Morley
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Saw that recently. Good fun!
    Official consultant wigmaker to Ant & Dec

+ Reply to Thread