+ Reply to Thread
Page 758 of 758 FirstFirst ... 258658708748756757758
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 7580

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Martin.

Proper telly.
    Current Lash Up:

*Sony SCD XB790QS* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post

Dead of Night. 1945.. 4 short horrors from directors Alberto Cavalcanti, Charles Crichton, Robert Hamer and Basil Dearden
    Was it any good? Even though it's ancient, it looks like it could be up my street

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

First series of the first star trek
    I liked Star Trek best when it was a mini-series with separate episodes [broadcast during the 60s, but also shown on TV throughout the 70s and 80s], which were often far better than any of the films! And in terms of the films, any that don't feature the original cast are very poor relations. And let's not even discuss the modern guff!

Much like Dr Who, which is now simply an abomination....

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Was it any good? Even though it's ancient, it looks like it could be up my street

Marco.
    Yes 4 great stories. Well recieved in day and to this day I think.
    You'd like it I think. Think it was the first horror made since the ww2 ban
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Geoff.

Yes 4 great stories. Well recieved in day and to this day I think.
    You'd like it I think. Think it was the first horror made since the ww2 ban
    The story with Michael Redgrave is never forgotten once seen. Amazing acting and truly creepy!

It ranks alongside 'Night of The Demon' in my book.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    The story with Michael Redgrave is never forgotten once seen. Amazing acting and truly creepy!

It ranks alongside 'Night of The Demon' in my book.
    Is that the one about a ventriloquist and his dummy?
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Is that the one about a ventriloquist and his dummy?
    Yes. It's the 4th story. As Geoff says it was a feat of acting really for its say especially
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm CHIPPED.

Yes. It's the 4th story. As Geoff says it was a feat of acting really for its say especially
    The haunted mirror story still freaks me out

I'm Grant.

Curse of the Black Pearl. 2003.

first of the pirates films starring Johnny Depp
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Force 10 From Navarone. 1978.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread