+ Reply to Thread
Page 827 of 828 FirstFirst ... 327727777817825826827828 LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,270 of 8271

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Lloyd.

Zodiac a movie with Jake Gyllenhall, Mark Ruffalo, Robert Downey Jr .... it might be good or ? ....i've never seen it before so i'll post after ..

I'm Gary.

It’s great!

Ruffalo’s top notch in it.
    Enjoying Hifi 'n stuff.

I'm Grant.

David Copperfield. 1999.. stars Bob Hoskins, Daniel Radcliffe, Maggie Smith and Pauline Quirke. 2 Part tv film/series, from I think the bbc.

some nice locations and sets as well as a great story
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    Give me absolute control
    Over every living soul, I've seen the future, baby,
    It is murder
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

was quite a good redition of copperfield.. excellent cast
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    Give me absolute control
    It is murder
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The Wrong Arm of the Law 1963.Peter Sellers and a great support cast.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

70's scarefest, Carrie, 1976. directed by Brian De Palma and stars Sissy Spacek, Nancy Allen and John Travolta. Original story by Steven King.

if this teaches us anything it is not to take the piss out of a Sissy

tip a bucket of pig's blood all over prom night and you get the idea.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Scarlet Street. 1945. Classic Film Noir.. In fact this may well be the first real film Noir. Well actually it was the woman in the window but it had the same players etc and was the year before.
    Not sure which of the 2 I prefer tbh.

Edward G Robinson, Joan Bennett and Dan Duryea star. Directed by Fritz Lang.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Think I prefer that one but to be sure..
    The Woman in the Window 1944.

Same three primary stars.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

How mant films do you watch in a day Grant?
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    How mant films do you watch in a day Grant?
    Depends on the day and how mobile I am. Quite a few recently. Fortunately I've a good selection
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread