+ Reply to Thread
Page 799 of 813 FirstFirst ... 299699749789797798799800801809 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,990 of 8125

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Red Dwarf, the promised land.. 2020.....
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Some people hope for a miracle cure, Some people just accept the world as it is, But I'm not willing to lay down and die, Because I am an innocent man

I'm Grant.

Buster. 1988.. stars Phil Collins and Julie Walters.

Based on events from and after the Great Train Robbery.

love the line by Walters when just in Acapulco to start the "good life" she says, all i want is egg and chips
    Last edited by struth; 05-07-2020 at 13:38.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Some people hope for a miracle cure, Some people just accept the world as it is, But I'm not willing to lay down and die, Because I am an innocent man

I'm Grant.

Planet Earth 2006... attenborough at his best.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Chato's Land. 1972....Charles Bronson and Jack Palance star... Michael Winner directs..

.. one of the nastiest westerns out..

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

golden gordon/ ripping yarns
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Walking Through History.

Tony Robinson..

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The Missouri breaks 1975/6 I think
    Great film this and rarely seen

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

In Which We Serve 1942, directed by NoŽl Coward and David Lean.(although in reality it was Lean).

Stars NoŽl Coward, John Mills, Bernard Miles, Richard Attenborough and Celia Johnson... the cream of British talent at time

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    In Which We Serve 1942, directed by NoŽl Coward and David Lean.(although in reality it was Lean).

Stars NoŽl Coward, John Mills, Bernard Miles, Richard Attenborough and Celia Johnson... the cream of British talent at time

interesting that all 6 of the above were allowed to be called sir or dame(over to marco for the dames)
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The Running Man. 1987.

Big Arnie Schwarzenegger kicks butt are per usual
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread