+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New iriko plinth frame

Default New iriko plinth frame

A while back i decided my T/T looked a bit industrial so i decided to fix a wood frame around it.

I soon became unsatisfied with my handy work and looked for something else and came a across a fella selling nice Chopping boards etc on ebay, i contacted him and asked for a plinth frame in IROKO and showed him a pic of a LP12 plinth saying i wanted that style, he agreed to do it for £50 inc of post, i got this pic today to show progress, it has yet to have a base and some finishing, its been designed so the granite drops in and rests on a ledge all around the inside of the frame.

I think its a good price and if it looks as good as i think it may i will get him to do another matching but less deep one for the top plinth.

I always liked the Sondeck plinth with the channels
    Regards, John.

After a day spent sand papering, after miss measuring the inside dimensions by 1mm all round, it finally fits.
    Must be ok even the wife said it looked nice, thats something coming from her with hi-fi related items.

Regards, John.

I'm OneOfTheSevenModsWhoToldMarcoNotToLiftHarry'sBan.

Looks good John.

I've always liked the fluted plinth,my LP12 is just the bog standard non fluted black.

Maybe investigate changing at some point.

P.S.Are you still listening to any of the CDs I sent you?

Would you like any more?
    ATB

David

Quote Originally Posted by snapper View Post
    Looks good John.

I've always liked the fluted plinth,my LP12 is just the bog standard non fluted black.

Maybe investigate changing at some point.

P.S.Are you still listening to any of the CDs I sent you?

Would you like any more?
    Thanks David, i think i have finally finished the deck now, but you never know wuth me i get strange idea`s

What cd`s did you send me ? i have a few from various directions, did i forget to thank you ? my brains not so quick these days so sorry if i have.
    Regards, John.

I'm OneOfTheSevenModsWhoToldMarcoNotToLiftHarry'sBan.

Quote Originally Posted by thrunobulaxx View Post
    What cd`s did you send me ? i have a few from various directions, did i forget to thank you ? my brains not so quick these days so sorry if i have.
    You certainly thanked me,but god knows what the discs were,it will be about a year since I sent them.

More than likely some electronic/ambient stuff.

Actually it might have been Propaganda / Claudia Brucken.

I honestly can't remember.
    ATB

David

That rings a bell, i played the propagands recently, now lets see if the others come back to me

Was it really a year ago
    Regards, John.

+ Reply to Thread