+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi-fi tuning ultimate fuses

I'm David.

Default Hi-fi tuning ultimate fuses

If you are thinking what can a fuse do for my system then please think again. These fuses will give your system an instant sound quality improvement. The stock fuse fitted inside your amplifier, cd player etc, etc is a basic 9p fuse with thin wire and made in bulk, its only designed to save your equipment in the event of a power surge or malfunction.

The Hi-Fi tuning fuses are manufactured to improve your hi-fi system, that's it. Using solid silver internal fuse wire, ceramic body, silver plated end caps with gold plating over the top and finally cryo treated, I have sold enough to know that these are not gimmicks and really do work. Available to fit inside your equipment and also in a UK mains plug.

There is a test report for the fuses on my website in the downloads section under http://www.mains-cables-r-us.co.uk/downloads.html

A review is here:-http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/net/net.html

If you are serious about your sound quality, this is the most cost effective up-grade there is.

http://www.mains-cables-r-us.co.uk/o...ade-Fuses.html

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

These the same fuses as were being handed over for receipt of a voucher at Whittlebury Hall this year ?
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    These the same fuses as were being handed over for receipt of a voucher at Whittlebury Hall this year ?
    err no!

appreciate the comments but the furutech fuses cost treble what the hi-fi tuning ones cost!

read up on them I dare you and the reviews speak for themselves

I have sold 10 this week, never had 1 negative comment as its such an easy up-grade for such a good improvement

thx

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

I only ask 'cos I went to the show and got one of the fuses.
    I couldn't hear any bloody difference with the fuse in use. It didn't make my setup sound any worse, so the fuse is still in situ.

Just found the packet it came in, and it was from these nice people http://www.amr-audio.co.uk/html/gold...ndividual.html
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm Nick.

Without getting into the "do they, dont they". Are they still fuses? the way you described them in comparison to standard fuses makes me wonder if they are still protection devices, or just a way of removing a fuse from the system.
    Nick.

I'm David.

It is still a fuse but with pure silver fuse wire, as you know silver is the best conductor known, only a handful of country's have fused plugs.

I'm Nick.

At room temperature :-)

But whatever the material, it needs to have a resistance that allow it to generate enough heat to break the conductor when excess current flows. I would have thought a 5A silver fuse would need the same resistance as a 5A copper one. Though I know nothing of the enginearing behind fuses, I would think the rate of heat transfer and melting point of the conductor would also come into it.
    Nick.

I'm ILOB.

David I have a suggestion why not send some out on loan say perhaps 3 members of AOS, each person to give feedback. The person could have the option of purchase or return. If they work like you say they do then you will get some great advertising and also a good sense of will amongst the members
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    David I have a suggestion why not send some out on loan say perhaps 3 members of AOS, each person to give feedback. The person could have the option of purchase or return. If they work like you say they do then you will get some great advertising and also a good sense of will amongst the members
    no problem at all

I have to say even on my humble roksan KC-1 and KT-1 the sound improved, first 3 punters to pm me can have one to play with no problemo, there are the ones that fit inside your equipment and there are the ones that fit in the plugs of your power cables, the equipment ones sometimes need the lid opening but some have the IEC inlet with the fuse holder below which is quite an easy thing to get into.

I'm David.

makes interesting reading for the technically minded....

http://www.hifi-tuning.com/pdf/wlfr.eng.pdf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast