+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Truly amazed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Quote Originally Posted by hornucopia View Post
    I've only got 95% feedback. After 450 @ 100% some idiot with only 2 bought some PS1 games from me (I'd got with a PS1 player and never used.)
    Rather than tell me, he just zapped me with "The games don't work" Neg feedback! After all that time going the extra mile to be a good seller!
    I know exactly what you are saying, it must be bloody annoying I always check peoples feedback if i'm going to bid on an item they are selling, you can spot the idiot buyers that mess things up for sellers 99% of the time

A single negative wouldn't generally put me off. When there are a few though & recent from different buyers alarm bells start ringing

I think i was refering to feedback of a seller on Amazon which i don't deal with..
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm Tom.

It's amazing how different people can give you negative feedback for minor issues.

I sent a Sony turntable a while back and the couriers managed to smash the dust cover into smithereens. The buyer sent me photos of the deck and packaging, I sent off the claim form to the courier company and a month later I got the cheque, which was forwarded on to the buyer. Buyer was so very patient and understanding, no negative comments at all.

Contrast that to the clown that gave me a negative because a turntable wasn't packed to his satisfaction. No damage to the turntable whatsoever, be he still went off on one nevertheless. Errrm, "inadequate packing" results in damage, yes?

I'm Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Late to the party with these cables, but I see there's two versions of the above listed cable on Amazon: AV50300EA08 for £6.99 delivered and AV50300bea08 which can be had for one penny! (and £4.59 postage).

As Harry Hill would say, "but which one is best?"

I'm Jon.

* bump * Anyone?

Also, if anyone's still after a pair of the Belkin AD80300qn2M cables, there's a guy here selling them for the higher price of £11.74 delivered.

I think I've read on this forum that it's better to have longer interconnects than speaker cables (is that right?) and as I'll be shortly getting a pair of monoblocks that they can sit right behind my speakers so these cables look to be a worthwhile purchase.

Regards,

Jon

I'm Tom.

The two grey cables in your first post are the latest version of the "all white" cable being sold on your ebay link.

Despite umpteen posts between us, we have still yet to determine whether the later "grey" cables are just a cosmetic overhaul of the earlier "white" ones, or they are a complete revision of their materials and layout

From what I have read from those who have ended up with the later "grey" variant, everyone seems happy with their purchases so far.

I'm Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Effem View Post
    From what I have read from those who have ended up with the later "grey" variant, everyone seems happy with their purchases so far.
    Cool, thanks for that, Frank. I'll order a couple of them.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Effem View Post
    The two grey cables in your first post are the latest version of the "all white" cable being sold on your ebay link.

Despite umpteen posts between us, we have still yet to determine whether the later "grey" cables are just a cosmetic overhaul of the earlier "white" ones, or they are a complete revision of their materials and layout

OK Belkin make or made 2 different types of cable, the original white ones are 2m and are semi balanced, these then had a cosmetic overhaul and grew 40cm, they are now grey but sound exactly the same as the original white ones, (how do i know this? because i have both types and testd them), however the second cable looked the same as the original but was fully balanced and i think was sold singley and not in pairs, the second cable i think was ment to be a digital cable, probably a spdif.

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Gary.

Well I orderd 4 sets any thing got to be better than what I have now lol
    Gary.
    Technics SE-9600-Technics SU-9600--Technics Technics RS-9900-ST-9600-Technics SH-9010 EQ-Hitachi HCA7500 pre Technics 1210mk2,SL P1200 cdp.Moth mkII RCM, Revox B77mKii,Pioneer CT-F1250-Nakamichi MR-1.Technics A900 mkll,Technics 631 cassette deck,Yamaha cr-1000 & Cr-600,Celestion Ditton 44's & 15xr's,Thorens TD-150mkll,Tascam 34,Akia 4000DS,Leak 2000 and assortment of Technics cd and minidisc players and Mission/AR/Kef speakers

I'm Tom.

Just gone to buy another pair and the bugger has increased the price It's only the postage amount, so this still represent excellent value

Let me know how you boys get on with your purchases

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy6206 View Post
    Well I orderd 4 sets any thing got to be better than what I have now lol
    Funny that, i did the same thing yesterday

No wonder the guy has decided to up the price with a run on them like that
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast