+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FOC: Durst M805 6x9 Colour Enlarger (not audio)

Default FOC: Durst M805 6x9 Colour Enlarger (not audio)

Looking for a good home for my enlarger. Comes with power unit and seperate stabalising transformer. Have all the glass/glassless accessories for smaller formats including 2 Rodenstock and a Schneider lens. Philips timer, colour analyser, plus whatever photo stuff is lying about. The enlarger alone was over 2 grand when new, and much, much more solid than the later plasticy Durst models.

Nice features are the neutral density filter (lamp is very bright) and tensator the makes it very easy and fast to adjust vertically, despite its weight.

The only problem (other than the usual dust situation) is that it was built into a darkroom with low ceiling so the baseboard is not the original one and the vertical scale has been shortened as can be seen from this angle

Otherwise in good condition with very little use (probably less than 250 prints), and last used in 1997.

Needs to be collected from Peterborough, Cambs.

Batteries and loudspeaker not included, sorry.

peter.

I'm David.

I know a of a chap in wolverhampton who runs a photography group thing for kids who might be interested I'll see if I can dig out his details for you ...
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm David.

Pm sent with contact details sent
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

+ Reply to Thread