+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to downsample from 192 kHz to 96 kHz on the Mac?

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Reid Malenfant View Post
    I have been using this Windoze based PC for 5 years online, i have had a grand total of zero malware & zero viruses...

Nothing, not a single thing Just don't go looking for "hacks" to get round stuff & you'll find you don't need a Mac.

I do a complete computer scan about once every two months now, no point in doing it more often as i still find nothing Just use your head or as mother would have said:- "use your godgiven sense"

Simples
    I know. It's okay to get into the strangers' cars (and especially into the white windowless vans), just use your godgiven sense. You'll know if a guy is a serial killer the moment you see him, your gut will tell you so.
    Don't you just hate it when you cannot detect where the post ends and a signature line begins?

Alex.

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Quote Originally Posted by magiccarpetride View Post
    I know. It's okay to get into the strangers' cars (and especially into the white windowless vans), just use your godgiven sense. You'll know if a guy is a serial killer the moment you see him, your gut will tell you so.
    Oh FFS !!
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Quote Originally Posted by magiccarpetride View Post
    Sorry Alex but what the f*ck are you on about? Are you an adult capable of making rational decisions or do you want mummy to make them for you
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Reid Malenfant View Post
    Sorry Alex but what the f*ck are you on about? Are you an adult capable of making rational decisions or do you want mummy to make them for you
    I want mummy.
    Don't you just hate it when you cannot detect where the post ends and a signature line begins?

Alex.

I'm Richard.

Audacity on the Mac will handle 192kHz and does a good job of downsampling and is free.
    Rich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12