+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Connect an External Dc Supply to the SL-1200/1210

I'm NotSoPissedOffNowCosMyHiFisUnpacked.

Quote Originally Posted by sonddek View Post
    I'm still saving for a bearing
    That makes 2 of us!!!
    Ian
    http://www.hifisounds.co.uk

Photo bucket - loads of mods!

SL1200- DIY PSU- DIY FET int regs-Denon DL103 by Expert Stylus Company on Isokenetic stabiliser & Sumiko HS-12 shell- Achromat - Isonoe feet, Meridian 200 Phono satge, Junson JA-88D, Audio Aero Capitole CD/ DAC, extreme modified Marantz SA7001, Squeezebox Touch modded to death!, Focal 826WSE- Kimber 8TC, Kimber and CAT5 attenuated DIY Interconnects, Kimber mains

"Leave Nothing as Standard"

Mike_New Guest

Since it is still the new year and you bastard pommies keep on winning, I will give you both less 5%

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_New View Post
    Since it is still the new year and you bastard pommies keep on winning, I will give you both less 5%
    hehehehe!!!!! Thanks Mike

I'm tempted, but as I'm moving house in 2 weeks, I'd better wait to see what funds remain when I'm in the new house!
    Ian

SL1200- DIY PSU- DIY FET int regs-Denon DL103 by Expert Stylus Company on Isokenetic stabiliser & Sumiko HS-12 shell- Achromat - Isonoe feet, Meridian 200 Phono satge, Junson JA-88D, Audio Aero Capitole CD/ DAC, extreme modified Marantz SA7001, Squeezebox Touch modded to death!, Focal 826WSE- Kimber 8TC, Kimber and CAT5 attenuated DIY Interconnects, Kimber mains

Mike_New Guest

Forget the new house! think of the fantastic sound quality you will achieve.

I'm Richard.

Makes a change from our usual whining. I had almost forgotten the cricket.

Thanks Mike. Checking bank account now...

...Yikes! No dice this week.
    Richard.

I'm Andrew.

Makes a change from our usual whining. I had almost forgotten the cricket.
    seconded

Forget the new house! think of the fantastic sound quality you will achieve.

MMM! 1 small issue there Mike! The current house is poop for a TT! No space, TV stand currently being used for hifi etc. I only purchased the TTcos I'll have space to set it up properly in the new house!!!!
    Ian

I'm Richard.

Mike, I've just put my Transfiguration Axia on ebay with no reserve in an effort to raise funds for your bearing... It's only a matter of time now.
    Richard.

I'm Will.

I just re-soldered my Timestep lead and attached it to the real earth instead of the top right corner.
    I've been wondering about doing this, but I'm not sure I can be bothered! I've not noticed any problems with it attached as per the Timestep instructions. What would the reason be for changing it - is it dangerous as is or perhaps there would be some performance benefit?

MartinT Guest

There is a mild performance benefit, but this is dependent on how well resolving your system is. For completeness and the best possible performance, I would make the change to the bottom-left PCB corner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast