The Pass Labs Pre/686 Monos/ CT-1000 speakers is a cracking combination.
Loving the sound, even at low'ish late night volume, when the missus has gone to bed!

With this set up, vocals are very natural and clean, good timber, I would say synth. bass is not quite as hard hitting as my Yamaha set up, but is better textured and detailed, I'm talking very small differences though, plenty of slam there when needed, the Amps stop/start the drivers on a dime, so no overhang.
Overall its a very musical presentation, easy to listen to, I forget about the gear and get engrossed in the track, which is the way it should be.
I think my amps smoothed out in the first few days, there was a hint of grain at the top end during my first session, which seems to have gone now.

I can't position the Amps under the speakers until I have made some suitable stands, so they are presently located at the side, connected by some 2m speaker leads I had to hand. I've got to prep the motorhome for this season, including fitting a new solar panel, but I'll get those stands built fairly soon, working on a cutting list right now.
I'll drop some pictures in when done.