Beautiful to look at and listen to in equal measures - I have really enjoyed using these mini monitors over the past few years in my office system. Without a doubt the best miniature compact speakers I have had the pleasure of owning. Baffles me why Leema discontinued their speaker ranges as these are very good.

Used nearfield only thus never driven hard. I'm going to take a break from WFH shortly so these aren't going to see much use for a while.

Speaking from experience, they are a comfortable load for almost any competent amp... I use them happily with a small class D amp. They are highly revealing so fidelity with a cheap topping design was relatively poor, but a good TA-2020 implementation such as the amptastic sounds perfectly adequate to my ears when used up close. They're equally at home with high WPC amps if you need to squeeze out more bottom end / SPL. They work very nicely with a TEAC AH-01 USB dac/amp which offers more grunt in a desktop friendly chassis. I'm happy to do a deal on the set if an amp is required.

Asking £399 ono, pick up only from South Wales. I won't risk a courier due to lack of original packaging and the fact that they have no covers to protect the drivers in transit. Also prepared to meet with prospective buyers within reasonable distance it's a long drive.