+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Neurochrome Modulus 86 With Dual Mono Power Supply

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Default Neurochrome Modulus 86 With Dual Mono Power Supply

As I recently acquired 686 monoblocks, this is now surplus to requirements. Built by Alan Firebottle with dual mono linear power supply. Great amp and the measured specs are amongst the best of any amplifier at any price- https://neurochrome.com/collections/...cts/modulus-86

If you're looking for an open window on what the rest of your system is doing, this is the amp for you. Closest thing I've found to a straight wire with gain. Will do 40w into 8 ohms and 65 into 4, so plenty for most speakers.

There are a couple of small scratches on the top you can see in one of the photos. The front is unmarked.

Looking for £350 plus postage.

“Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Vince.

I was well impressed with your amp at the bake off.......so this sounds like a bargain to me. Not a lot of dosh for high end sounds.
    Glws

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Cheers Vince, yes it's a great amp. Would still be using it if I hadn't got the monos.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Mark.

A friend of mine is interested, Ali.
    He will likely email you soon, on your 2019 email.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Ok thanks Mark.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

SOLD

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Lawrence.

No surprise there

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Tapatalk

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Surprised it took as long as it did lol, great little amp.

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread