+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap weather for April

I'm Martin.

Yes, lets start using the Kelvin scale.

It's 290.55 degrees in my living room right now.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Yes, lets start using the Kelvin scale.

It's 290.55 degrees in my living room right now.
    That's what you get for buying that Krell. We had a bit of drizzle this afternoon, but mostly it's been dry and T shirt weather.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    That's what you get for buying that Krell. We had a bit of drizzle this afternoon, but mostly it's been dry and T shirt weather.
    I don't know how you get that weather, you're further north and probably as high up as here. I went out about 0945 and my breath was fogging.

Not as bad as last couple of weeks as there was no howling arctic wind for once but still a long way from T-shirt time.

I did see a bloke in shorts the other day. He was pretty quick getting from his car into the works though, despite being at least sixty, so he was obviously feeling it.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

Well it was drizzling in Chorley first thing, but I was working between Preston and Blackpool. The Bowland fells a few miles away were under cloud, so we just got lucky I suppose. And my mate's wife (who works in the local chippy) came over with pies, which was nice. Even better, tomorrow she's fetching peppered steak pie and chips

You are almost in the centre of the country, while I was only a few short miles from the coast - that'll have something to do with it.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post

I did see a bloke in shorts the other day. He was pretty quick getting from his car into the works though, despite being at least sixty, so he was obviously feeling it.
    I've noted many blokes in their 30s and 40s wearing shorts outdoors during the last couple of weeks. Whereas when I went out, it was at times woolly hat, scarf and gloves for me!
    Barry

I'm Steve.

I know I'm starting to sound like Marco with my unfeasibly benign micro-climate, but the sun really is shining here! Sorry Macca, maybe I'll get some rain later.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Robin.

A dry 9c this morning
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm openingabottleofwine.

44.6F and cloudy, but bright.
    Barry

I'm Martin.

Not rained once today can't remember last time that happened.

Bit of sun but it was patchy, wind is still cold.

Next week looks a bit better.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Mike.

Nice weather didn't last long, rain this weekend, probably carrying on well into May. I really should be used to this by now.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast