Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Steve.

A nice bright warm day, spoiled a little bit my my own clumsiness - Mrs. P had me put up some shelves in the garage, and when fixing the bracket to the wall with a power screwdriver I somehow managed to crush my index finger between the bracket and the wall It bled a lot, but I didn't cry.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

dry and reasonably warm today.

No rain forecast until Monday!
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Might be down in sunny Brighton, up here it's pretty much every day. But we'll see, it's usually not quite as bad as forecast.
    It rains all the bloody time here in Brighton, been that way for about a decade, and getting worse, this year being the worst yet. It's global warming, I can't stand to spend teh rest of my life in this country.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    It rains all the bloody time here in Brighton, been that way for about a decade, and getting worse, this year being the worst yet. It's global warming, I can't stand to spend teh rest of my life in this country.
    Well having watched a programme set in Brighton (probably on Channel 5) called "Night Coppers", I expect regular rainfall is needed to wash away all the Saturday-night pavement vomit The town itself looks pretty smart, a lot smarter than Blackpool anyway, but I don't know where all those feral-looking young folk come from at night, probably the drains.

If it weren't for family ties (isn't it always?) I'd have no problem moving somewhere warmer. Healthier climate, cheaper living costs, especially heating bills.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    If it weren't for family ties (isn't it always?) I'd have no problem moving somewhere warmer..
    You could just buy the box set and take it with you

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Family-Ties...df_B096LHLNLC?
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    You could just buy the box set and take it with you

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Family-Ties...df_B096LHLNLC?
    There was a time I would have taken Justine Bateman with me, but not the rest of the family, they were pretty annoying.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

Really sunny here but the wind is chilly.

Winter not really fully released its grip round here yet.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Robin.

A damp 9c
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast