+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kiseki Blue NS Moving Coil Cartridge

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Default Kiseki Blue NS Moving Coil Cartridge

Selling my Kiseki as it doesn't get used. This only has about 10 hours at the most on it, so isn't even run in yet. Lots of info on the net for these, a review here-

https://www.hifinews.com/content/kis...rtridge-page-2

These retail at £1695- https://www.analogueseduction.net/ca...sekiphono.html

I'm looking for £900 plus insured postage, so a bit of a bargain for what is essentially a new cart. Some pics below-

“Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Bump and price drop to £800.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Mauro.

Bargain!
    why is nothing ever simple?

I'm inthescottishmafia.

I think so. :-)

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

SOLD STP.

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread