+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS Audion Silver night mk2 300B

I'm Steve.

Default FS Audion Silver night mk2 300B

Audion Silver night mk2 300B single input integrated/ power amp.
    Bought recently from DomT who bought it last year from Ian. His advert has loads of info on that my crap eyes are struggling to re type.
    Anyway, really lovely condition, recent and fancy valves and health check whilst Ian owned it.
    Psvane 300B
    Genelex 6922s
    Beat my AN amp hands down for tone, delicacy and spooky imaging but overall the AN amp suits my AN speakers better as I think they just like a few extra watts, as you might expect.
    So, back for sale at the same price £950
    Located in Stoke on Trent

I'm Steve.

Corker of an amp this one, used to be mine. And I see it has new valves all round, making it a billy bargain. Don't be fooled by the 7 wpc, this thing can really belt out the music GLWS.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread