+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather For March!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Sounds like my dream.

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Tapatalk
    So does that supercede your old dream of being George Clooney's stunt double? I suppose the advances in AI have put the kibosh on that
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Sun shining now, but still pretty grim, windy and cold. But I'm not bothered, I have my new favourite station (Radio Caroline via Alexa) keeping me company

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    What you doing here Mart, having a long weekend?
    Yes - not back in work until next Wednesday.

Got to go to the bank and then get some easter eggs for the nieces and nephews but after that will just be dossing about with some music on.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Yes - not back in work until next Wednesday.

Got to go to the bank and then get some easter eggs for the nieces and nephews but after that will just be dossing about with some music on.
    Sounds like a plan - don't forget to get an egg for yourself I have that do myself, but I wait until after Easter for my egg, when they're selling them off cheap.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Sounds like a plan - don't forget to get an egg for yourself I have that do myself, but I wait until after Easter for my egg, when they're selling them off cheap.
    I got a Malteser one from work.

yeah, Nestles, but it was free.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Peeing with rain here!
    Barry

I'm Robin.

Just driven back home from Glasgow, not seen rain that heavy for quite awhile , still some idiots driving too fast and no lights on
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Martin.

Raining here now as predicted.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Just driven back home from Glasgow, not seen rain that heavy for quite awhile , still some idiots driving too fast and no lights on
    There are always idiots who drive too fast in the rain. You just have to hope they have good tires on their cars, good brakes and good reflexes!
    Last edited by Barry; 28-03-2024 at 18:45. Reason: Spelling!
    Barry

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    There are always idiots who drive too fast in the rain. You just have to hope they have good tires on their cars, good breaks and good reflexes!
    Today was certainly the heaviest rain I’ve driven in recently, lots of concentration required.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast