+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lovely pair of PMC GB 1 speakers for sale

I'm mike.

Default Lovely pair of PMC GB 1 speakers for sale

I've upgraded to another set of PMC speakers so my faithfull PMC GB1's need a good home. They are in oak veneer and superb condition, no bumps or dents, the only thing might be the fading where the grills have been. I always left them on as it didn't make a difference to my ears and met with approval from SWMBO.
    Welcome to drop round for a listen and inspect, possibly even coffee and a biscuit or I could courier via DPD (at your risk) which would add @£15-20.00. They would be well packed in their original boxes. Would also be able to meet halfway if not too far
    Links to spec and review/discussion

GB1 spec
    Discussion on Pink Fish
    Review

Asking £375 ONO - Bank transfer or PP gift please

'If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, you obviously don't fully understand the situation!'

I'm mike.

Having watched a couple of these got on fleabay (last one at 341 with 2 days left) I've decided that I'm asking a bit much so price reduced to £325.00 ONO
    'If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, you obviously don't fully understand the situation!'

I'm mike.

Sold- off to a new owner in Cornwall

+ Reply to Thread