+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 14

I'm Steve.

Default NEBO 14

The Blacksmiths arms situated in the centre of Hartlepool is one of the oldest pubs in the town and has a great vibe. NEBO 14 will be held on Saturday 24th February 2024 11am – 22:30 in the lounge at the rear of the building and has its own bar selling some great beer not least Camerons Strongarm. The Blacksmiths sells hot food and there is also a converted horsebox outside selling pizza which I am informed are excellent. There is parking for a few cars at the front of the pub though more places to park can be located around the corner outside Stranton church. The room is smaller than the previous venue at Billingham synthonia. I looked for a smaller room in response to a request from one of NEBO’s regular attendees. The room is used for concerts and games and I have been reassured that we are allowed to rearrange the room to accommodate our needs for the day which is very helpful. Of course like all other NEBO meetings we need to leave the room the same way as we found it! There is a pillar in the middle of the room though I don’t think this will cause us any problems. There is a small wooden dance floor in one corner which on a positive note gives us options. Like all NEBO’s we will adapt to our surroundings. Please feel free to contact me via the NEBO Facebook page or email at stevep@progzilla.com
    As usual it will be helpful if attendees let me know what kit they are bringing.
    Last edited by Floyddroid; 17-11-2023 at 10:28.

I'm Lawrence.

Would love to come to this one, I'll check out the date. Hopefully no rail strike again

I'm Steve.

Be great to see you.

I'm Micky.

Sounds good !

I'm Steve.

Good sounds, good people, and it's in a pub! What's not to like? I'll be there
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Will be there if I can Steve, be good to see you all again.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

As always it will be a pleasure so see you there Ali.

I'm Lloyd.

Putting it in my diary , really enjoyed last year especially as made to feel so welcome .. I’ll give some thought as to what I could bring
    A widower finding solace in music

I'm Mike.

As always mate I’ll be there.

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Steve.

Excellent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast