+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Accuphase E370 Integrated Amplifier

I'm Lawrence.

Default FS: Accuphase E370 Integrated Amplifier

I bought this a few weeks ago to fulfill a long term ambition to own an Accuphase amp. Unfortunately, despite the immense pride of ownership one can get just from even looking at the meters flicking in the evening, even before you look through the vents at the build, or click the open button and watch the door slowly open, it's subjectively a sideways move sonically for me (different but in balance not necessarily better in my room and system, to my taste) and I can't justify the large capital outlay.

I like quite a laid back taste and Accuphase seem to have made their amps a bit more transparent and dynamic than when I heard one years ago. It's not forward or in your face by any means, just not quite what I was expecting and am used to. It's quite possible that it's the budget DAC I'm using and the amp is less forgiving than my old one.

Rather than describe the sound, it has been reviewed very positively here at £6300:

https://hifiplus.com/articles/accuph...ted-amplifier/

The history of the amp is described in the previous sales thread below. The previous owner sold it to move up the Accuphase upgrade path.

https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/thre...-e-370.284998/

It is boxed with the remote and instructions. To note there are a couple of tiny nicks on the left side of the fascia and small one on the left side of the case. This is reflected in the asking price of £2900. If you look online you'll see this is a very good price compared to others.

I don't want to take any risks with this so it's BT/cash on collection from north London please. I'm not far from the M25/A1/A10/North Circular. I can give a full demo of course.

If it doesn't sell quick I will be trying some different cables and a better DAC and it could be withdrawn at any point if I can nail the issue down so if you do want it I'd get in sooner rather than later, no pressure

I'm Lawrence.

Bumping as I need the cash

I'm Roger.

Was this sold? Possibly interested.

I'm Lawrence.

It was but it's just been relisted on Pink Fish Media if you are interested.

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Tapatalk

I'm Roger.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    It was but it's just been relisted on Pink Fish Media if you are interested.

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Tapatalk
    OK - thanks!

+ Reply to Thread