+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who owns AOS?

I'm Adam.

The lack of information “from the horses mouth” as it were, is a bit of a shame.

Whilst I quite understand that coming on here would, rightly, not be a priority in this situation, I hope they both realise that a lot of us are quite worried about them - even more so given the lack of first-hand news.
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Mike.

Last edited by mikeyb; 05-10-2023 at 12:22.

I'm Mike.

I'm Josie.

Marco still isn't well. And we're all waiting for him to come out the other side of his illness.

We have occasional updates from Del regarding his state of health but it's clear that he's still not well enough to get involved, so we have to give it time and carry on as usual. I'm sure he'd be very appreciative of you all asking after him.

Any questions, just ask us.

Sent from my moto g13 using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm guy.

My sympathies and best wishes to both Del, Marco and family.

Funny (given that this is a Hi Fi forum), but i am missing his photo’s of what he was eating - always looked excellent and gave inspiration
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Josie.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    My sympathies and best wishes to both Del, Marco and family.

Funny (given that this is a Hi Fi forum), but i am missing his photo’s of what he was eating - always looked excellent and gave inspiration
    Lol... yeah. We all miss his input. Just really hope things are improving for him.

Hi-Fi and fine food and wine seem to go well together. This ain't a Pot-Noodle forum...lol

Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Marco still isn't well. And we're all waiting for him to come out the other side of his illness.

We have occasional updates from Del regarding his state of health but it's clear that he's still not well enough to get involved, so we have to give it time and carry on as usual. I'm sure he'd be very appreciative of you all asking after him.

Any questions, just ask us.

Really sorry to hear this. Do give him and Del my best if you speak to them.
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12