+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather For September!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    How is it going uphill?
    Works a treat, you can set the amount of assistance it gives.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Robin.

17c and dry this morning
    Regards
    Robin

Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3.

I'm Martin.

very sunny here had to close the curtains as it's shining right in this time of morning and it's blinding.

Can't recall last time I had do that.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Works a treat, you can set the amount of assistance it gives.
    Cool. What's that joke from 'The Young Ones'? - 'I'd like lots of assistants, preferably Swedish.'

Few people have told me I should get one to get to work on but walking there and back is the only exercise I get. Plus I've got no-where to store it.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Geoff.

Few people have told me I should get one to get to work on but walking there and back is the only exercise I get. Plus I've got no-where to store it.
    You can get compact folding ones that take up little room.

I calculate mine will do around 20 miles per charge. I've done a few miles and the 'juice' level still shows full. I'll top it up later.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Now 24C, sunny with broken cloud cover.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

After a rather damp Friday morning we had sunshine for almost the entire weekend. Result!
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

was it good then?
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

was it good then?
    We always enjoy it. I reckon you would too, you don't have to be into bikes. I would say the average (Mean? Median?) age would be about 50, with as many over that age as under it.

I overdid things on Friday night, and felt like shit for much of Saturday. But nothing a day with the sun on my face and a pub lunch couldn't fix.

Apart from Toyah, all the other bands were ones that probably no one but their local following would have heard of. Lot of 'characters' there, though some bird the wrong side of 15 stone who decided to go topless and block my view of the Ska band is a memory I could do without.

This is about the tenth time we've been in the last 20 years, and already looking forward to next year.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

17C and gloomy. I expect it will be bright and sunny later, then I pop out for a whizz around on the eBike .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast