Hi Guys,

I've noticed recently that more and more threads are being posted in the wrong areas of the forum, and I've had to keep moving them to the correct areas.

Quite often stuff just seems to be getting dumped in 'Blank Canvas', either through laziness or not reading the description of each room properly for where the discussion you're starting should go.

Each room has been very clearly marked regarding what subject matter should be discussed there. However, if anyone has genuine difficulty understanding where to put things, then please say so here, stating the problems you're having, and we'll do our best to rectify the situation.

However, lazy buggers who just dump stuff in 'Blank Canvas', when quite clearly it should not be there, thinking that big daft Marco will come along and shift it if necessary, can forget that from now on

If I spot anything like that in future, non-relevant threads will simply be soft-deleted and only restored when so requested by PM (to me) by the author of the thread - after that is, they get a flea in their ear for wasting our time!

Therefore..............

Before you post a thread, please observe *very carefully* where it should go.

Are we all crystal clear on this, people?

Cheers!

Marco.