+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audio Research

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakefield Turntables View Post
    Sad to see Audio Research go. I always fancied having a go with some of the earlier stuff.
    That's always going to be around whether the company survives or not, but their current range is astronomical prices. Fifteen grand for a pre-amp. No-one's paying that sort of cash just out of curiosity.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Got to the point where I only ever read the speaker reviews so knocked mag buying on the head.

Like to read about stupid money speakers in the same way the flash cars they reviewed on 'Top Gear' were interesting even though your never planning to own them.
    I only read Hi-Fi mags when on the loo. Wouldn't dream of sitting in a comfy chair with a Hi-Fi magazine as there is never anything of interest for me. Anything I am interested in I can hear for myself so don't need biased write ups in mags.

I'm Tony.

That could well a serious downer for a couple clients who have units in for repair, a ref 6se and a cd. not what they wished to here
    Coherent Systems
    Real high end sound with musicality not hifi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12