+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do y'all feel about this? - Public invited to swear allegiance to King Charles

I'm Mike.

You're right, plenty women go for much younger men and no one says anything.

Cheryl Cole met Liam Payne when he was 13 or 14 and then dated him later. No one batted an eyelid.

Philips mental state is already fragile, let's hope we don't end up with another death due to media hounding like Caroline Flack.

I'm givingyouaprettygoodclue.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post

Cheryl Cole met Liam Payne when he was 13 or 14 and then dated him later. No one batted an eyelid.

Philips mental state is already fragile, let's hope we don't end up with another death due to media hounding like Caroline Flack.

Quite right. Post of the day.

Pete

I'm givingyouaprettygoodclue.

I see today's front pages are still full of this. I'm curious about why the media loves stories about itself so much, I suspect it's because they think they're the centre of everyone's universe. Anyone would think Philip had killed Holly's pet gerbil. I wish she'd stick to presenting to the 6 people who watch her programme.

Pete

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete The Cat View Post
    I see today's front pages are still full of this. I'm curious about why the media loves stories about itself so much, I suspect it's because they think they're the centre of everyone's universe. Anyone would think Philip had killed Holly's pet gerbil. I wish she'd stick to presenting to the 6 people who watch her programme.

Pete
    I've been avoiding this media non-news frenzy. It is of no relevance to me and has no impact on the everyday life of most.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete The Cat View Post

Pete
    It's a story that must get lots of viewers or they wouldn't run with it so some people must be interested.

I couldn't care less but then I don't watch or read the news anyway. It's not about anything relevant to me.

There's really only three types of news story -

1) something bad has happened, probably thousands of miles away to people you don't know and have never even met.

2) A celebrity or politician did something bad or wrong.

3) something you have no control over whatsoever is going to end up costing you money.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Mike.

It's good for the Govt though, keeps them out of the news

I'm openingabottleofwine.

It's good for the Govt though, keeps them out of the news
    Precisely, it's 'dead cat' distraction away from continuing Govt embarassment.
    Barry

I'm Mike.

But how old was she when she met him?
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mike.

I'm Mike.

I've just realised I don't give a shit about any of this.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234