Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Urge To Upgrade

I'm Tony.

Tony @ Deco is a nice chap and is more than capable of handling Croft's
    Coherent Systems
    Real high end sound with musicality not hifi

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Thanks for the info Dave, I had heard Deco Audio were a Croft approved company who could service and repair Glenns amps. The beauty of them is they are so accessible and serviceable being hard wired.

Yep, there sure is a lot of fresh air and wire in those cases, but they sound *F*A*B*
    Tony told me Deco fitted remote control volume motors to the Croft amps with Glenn's approval. He's very keen for Glenn's reputation to be upheld so spoke with Peter at Deco about taking on any repairs. I guess I'm the guinea pig. Will post my findings.
    Mark Levinson 390 CD / Croft 25RS Special Preamp / Croft 7R mono Amps / Neat Ultimatum XLS Speakers

I'm David.

Not sure I met a Tony at Deco. Spoke with Peter and James.
    Mark Levinson 390 CD / Croft 25RS Special Preamp / Croft 7R mono Amps / Neat Ultimatum XLS Speakers

I'm David.

Croft Pre's been diagnosed. A £13 capacitor had failed !! Tony recommended changing both it and it's "twin" on the other side to keep a matched pair, so that's in the works.
    James at Deco sent me a three paragraph email re both that and the research he's having to do on the Levinson CD player. Really can't fault the service, he's done a fair bit of chasing around already, and I'm guessing I'll be back in hifi heaven with the Croft very soon.

VERY excited

I'm James.

Great news.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345